The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

Weekend vibes

Weekend+vibes

Dancing with Deadpool

Comic Con is this super awesome event where people from all over gather to celebrate their love for comics, movies, tv shows, and all things geeky.  Once open a time, in a city far far away, comic con was in full swing. The convention center was buzzing with excitement as fans dressed up as their favorite characters from superhero’s to villains and everything in between. No comic con is complete without the incredible cosplay. People put so much effort into their costumes, and the creativity was mind blowing.  

Everywhere you looked, you saw characters from every fandom imaginable. It was like stepping into a fantasy world. I got to see a real life Iron Man. His mask came up and his suit made all sorts of noises. It was incredible. But lets not forget about the merchandise! There were these cute little knitted animals of course I had to get them.  

The vendors had everything you could ever imagine. Collectables, cool swords, and awesome posters. There were also important people like the voice actor of “SpongeBob Sqaure Pants” Tom Kenny! There was a lot of cool stuff and amazing cosplays. Comic Con was super fun, and I can’t wait to experience it all over again.