The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

Preparing For Graduation 

Preparing For Graduation 

In a land far far away, there is a school where seniors are getting ready for graduation. The seniors have so much preparing to do, especially for the real world. Seniors have a lot of emotions right now from being scared to fail, happy and sad. We all need tips sometimes in need of help for what we are going to do and how we can help ourselves. 

One especially important thing you need to do to prepare is keep your grades up because you need a 2.0 minimum to graduate, which is not particularly good. It may take time to get it to a 2.0 but what you do and what work you do is for your education to make sure you graduate. 

Another thing you need to do is order your cap and gown because without that you cannot walk across the stage. It is important to wear what your school wants you to wear so you match everyone else for your pictures. 

You might think I am crazy but return your library book, if you do not return them you cannot graduate. For returning your library books you would go to your school library tell them to see what books you have not returned and either find the books at home or pay for them. 

There are a lot of unusual ways to prepare but you must make sure you get all the needs you need to do done so you have an amazing graduation.