The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

Imaginary review

Imaginary+review

There is a new movie out called “imaginary” it came out last Friday and should be in your local theater. Imaginary is 1h and 44m long, it seems like a long movie but when watching the movie time goes by faster. The thrilling movie has a couple jump scares and has a breath-taking story.  

Alot of people did not like It, it had many creepy and unsettling scenes and filled with Jump scares. It is nothing terrifying, but it is certainly a good scare. As for the story, yes, it is cliche in some parts, but those themes were very well portrayed, not to mention the fake outs in the ending made the movie 10 times more suspenseful and really enhanced the watch experience for me. The performances were strong with a highlight from Pyper Braun who played Alice…  

It felt highly creative as it should since it has heavy themes on imagination and the never ever was so well designed and I find it an outstanding representation of what a child’s imagination could look like. The visual effects were solid and the creature at the end looks great. And overall, it was again, a suspenseful, eerie, and very well thought out movie. I really liked it and would recommend it to someone who loves a simple good scare. It could totally end up being a classic for me.  

There are so many good scenes in the movie where the actors were acting so well, and it made me believe that it was all real. I really like how the plot changes a lot in the movie, it goes perfectly into the movie. There is so much more to say about this movie because it is all so good and i highly recommend to watch it if you like scary/mystery.