The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

End of year testing

End of year testing

The end of the year is finally here. No more breaks. Teacher planning days. Or even 3 –day weekends. 4/12/24 is our last day of no school until summer.

The end of the year testing is no fun and its right around the corner. These tests at the end of the year are graduation requirements not all but most of them. Some assements that need to be passed are Algebra 1 eoc and Grade 10 English test. End of the year testing can be stressful and hard for a lot of people especially for people who aren’t test takers. Here is some ways students can prepare for end of year testing.

Students can prepare by reviews or even doing practice test to make sure they know the information. Usually around April and early may is when reviews and practice are handed out so students can study. Another way students can prepare is by tutoring. A lot of schools offer free tutoring after and before school ,tutoring can

be very helpful in any classes students are struggling in. Tutoring is a 1 on 1 time with a teacher to help you understand the subject better so you can pass your exam. And lastly to prepare for your exam is pay attention in class and do your classwork and ask questions for things you don’t understand. There is many other ways students can prepare but those are the main ones.

Besides the end of year testing the end of the year is an exciting time for everyone. There is a lot of activities coming up as far as, (graduation, field trips and much more)