The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

Marking Off The Bucket List

Bulldogs Share What They Want To Accomplish For The New Year
Illustration courtesy of Adobe Stock.

The fireworks in the night sky, the smell of burning wood, eating delicious party food, having fun with your family, Grandma and Grandpa on the couch watching the ball drop, and everyone screaming “Happy New Year!.” 2024 is a new year which means new bucket lists for students to do. Students are excited for this upcoming year. Some students have even started thinking about what they want to do or see in 2024. There are a lot of cool and amazing things you can do in an entire year. Not only that, our 2024 seniors are leaving us this year to become improved adults. What do some students think they want to do this year?

Jayden Cooley (‘26) wants to visit many places around the world. Cooley said he wants to get to know his extended family and see things he does not every day.

‘’Some places I want to go this year are Alabama because I have family out there and I want to be able to get to know my other half of my family that I do not know, and I also want to visit France to be able to see the Eiffel tower and all the other beautiful views,” Cooley said ‘’Something I want to do this year is do better in school and be able to pass. I am excited to grow as a person with my family, friends, and girlfriend. ‘’

Another student, Xavier Meadows (‘26) said he wants to visit New York City to experience the scenery and see the astonishing things he has only seen in the cinema.

“One place I really want to go to this year is New York city because it is a breath-taking place. To be able to see my family have an amazing trip and to see some things I saw in movies,” Meadows said. ‘’Another place I want to go to is Los Angeles, California, because there are many things I can see and many fun people I can see too. Something I want to do this year is an NBA game because basketball is my favorite sport, and I want to see real NBA players in real life. The thing I am most excited about is to be able to do better for myself as a person.’’