The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

Places To Take Your Date On Valentine’s Day

Walking along the beach, going to a fancy diner, rose petal walkways, everyone with their partners, eating delicious chocolate, and seeing your partners smile glow. There are many cute places to take your date for Valentine’s Day. When picking places to go, you want to ensure that you and your partner have fun. You want to make sure you and your partner will both have an enjoyable time, or a tasty meal, because you do not want your date to be bored. Or even worse, leave you. There are some special places to choose from to have a top-tier amazing date to avoid that from happening.

For an amazing idea to take your date is “Joy-Lan Drive in and swap shop” which is a drive-in movie in Dade City to watch movies with your date. They have nice, priced snacks and you can bring your dog for free. They have friendly staff and its fun for family as well.

Another place to take your date is “Chilis.” It is a grill where you can eat delicious food. It has great service you get sat down at a reasonable time. It is a good place to take your date for some food.

There are multiple places to take your date, some may be good, and some may be bad. You must make sure the places you take your date You’ll both have a fun time.