The Bark

The Student News Site of Zephyrhills High School

The Bark

The Bark

End Of The Quarter Stress

It is officially the end of quarter 3 meaning we are approaching the end of the year, and the academic comeback is very needed. Around this time students including myself are stressing about getting our grades up just in time before the quarter ends.

To prepare for the end of the quarter, students can make sure any missing work they have is turned in ahead of time and they communicate with their teachers to make sure everything is turned in. Most of the time, students wait until the last minute to figure everything out which leads them to stress.

Many students usually do not care about their grades until the last week. Most students end of having a ton of work to do within only 2-3 days due to procrastination and not doing their work in class. As a student myself the end of the quarter is never fun and the only way to not be stress is to do your work on time and turn everything a week in advanced.

Students that are even seniors wait until the last minute leading them to have a low choice of graduating. There are times when we wait until the last minute, and we have to rush to complete work or even copy off someone else’s work which leads us to not get a good grade on the assignment which makes everyone stressed . The end of the quarter ruins everyone’s free time because while they can be doing their after-school activities or even hanging out with their friends or family they must do schoolwork